Installing WordPress Using Bluehost cPanel
Installing WordPress is usually a 1-Click Install with most of the reputable hosting companies going through the cPanel. Below are easy to follow instructions how to install WordPress at
Below are easy to follow instructions how to install WordPress at Bluehost. Most cPanels will follow the same procedures, however, be sure to read the hosting company's “how to file”.
Installing WordPress at Bluehost – An Easy to follow video!
- Log in to your hosting account
2. Go to your C-Panel
3. Scroll down until you see the section titled Website Builders
4. Click on WordPress
5. You be asked to choose a username and password: I recommend this username be different from your hosting account username and password. If you plan on creating more than one site with WordPress, use the same WordPress login information each time. All of your sites will be under 1 WordPress account.
6. Again write down this information and keep in a safe place.
7. Choose your directory, the root directory should be the default choice.
Your WordPress Dashboard will look like this:
Your WordPress Dashboard is where it all happens.
Next Up: Web Hosting
Note: If you sign up with Bluehost or Hostgator, I will receive a commission fee at absolutely no cost to you. You will even save money by signing up via my link. The commission I receive is what keeps dqswebsoltions.com running. I only recommend services or products I use and firmly believe in.