LEGIT WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ON-LINE
Making money on-line isn’t impossible, getting rich overnight, well that isn’t likely to happen anytime soon. However, with the desire, knowledge, and someone to mentor you in the right direction, making some cash on-line or from your own website or blog can be achieved.
- – The real deal. Sign up for Free Here and start earning cash back for shopping at the stores you probably already shop from. Stores like Amazon, Walmart, and Kohl’s just to name a few. Log in thru Ebates portal and earn cash for shopping, Yes, get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to play games, take surveys, watching videos, reading emails and shopping as well as numerous other ways. You even get $5.00 to sign up!
- Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing can be a productive method of monetizing a website, blog or email campaign. I recommend using Commission Junction and Amazon. There are many other reputable companies out there to use, however I’m familiar with CJ and Amazon.
~Commission Junction will match advertisers and websites to help increase your earning potential and provide the best advertising for their customer’s dollar. Win-Win.
~Amazon allows you to add a link to products, build your own store and many additional ways to monetize your website/blog.
- Google’s Adsense: This is a fantastic way for newbies to monetize their websites. Place a google script on your website and start earning money. Easy peasy? When a visitor clicks on an ad on your website/blog you earn money. It is called Paid For Click.
- Sell physical products on your website/blog: If you use WordPress, a plug-in is available to make setting up your site easy and painless, WooCommerce. Another helpful source is Shopify. I have not used Shopify however, it is highly recommended by the “internet gurus”
- Write Reviews: Use your blog/website to review products, services or anything that relates to your blog/website. Finding your niche market and writing reviews geared towards your visitor’s interest. If you like to write, consider writing eBooks and selling them on your site.
- Grow Your Audience: Posting blogs on your own site is great if anyone knows it’s there. How will they find out that you even exist? It’s important to have a variety of methods that will send traffic back to your blog and make other people aware of your work.
- Email Marketing: Email marketing is a great way to reach your customers where they are without spending a lot of money. People don’t give their email addresses to just anyone. The success of your email marketing campaign is Growing Your Contact List!
Make it Easy To Subscribe.
Send A Welcome Email: Let your subscribers know what to expect. Provide as much information as possible on your signup form, so they can decide whether they want to be on the list or not.
- Dropshipping: Use your website/blog to set up a dropshipping store.
Dropshipping is another way you can create an e-commerce store on your website without having to handle inventory or ship items yourself.
WooCommerce and Amazon are both highly recommended and easy to use.
Hopefully, you find these resources helpful and inspire you to set-up your own blog or website and start earning money. Stick with your niche and recommend products or services to help earn some money from your website or make some cash for shopping thru Ebates or playing games at InboxDollars.