Learn How To Build Your Blog / Website In 10 Min. Or Less
Here are instructions to Register, Host and set up your account at SiteGround:
SiteGround is the #1 recommended shared hosting company for WordPress, according to WP SiteCare among many other WP users. I can attest to the fact that SiteGround is superior in so many ways. I recommend SiteGround because I use their hosting services for my websites.
Photos By Crystal Q
D.E. Miller Music
Huntingdon Pet Sitting – In Progress
The 3 major reasons I use SiteGround:
- Their hosting is Fast! – Tested and proven.
- They keep my site secure! – At no extra cost for the basic service.
- Superior Customer Support! Phone support that answers the phone the first time. Live Chat solves most problems within 5 minutes and a Ticket System that replies on average of 8 minutes.
STEP 1 Register Your Domain Name
You can choose to buy a new domain, or sign up and transfer an existing domain. SiteGround will transfer your website and domain FREE! It’s included in the SiteGround hosting service.
I highly recommend that you host with the same company that you register your domain. It is a hassle and a 60-day wait if you want to transfer your domain from one host to another!
*SiteGround offers a free domain when you host with them
STEP 2. Pick A Hosting Package
- The StartUp plan is perfect for people with one website that are starting now.
- The GrowBig plan is a great value for money offer, including the option for multiple websites and the SuperCacher that greatly improves a WordPress website speed. The SuperCacher is a big deal as it speeds up your site’s load time. This increases page views because people won’t wait for a slow page to load! This the plan I use and highly recommend it.
- The GoGeek plan is perfect for people with e-commerce and larger sites, or more geeky development needs like staging and GIT integration